David Haye ponders incredible return to fight winner of Tyson Fury Vs Anthony Joshua fight

Forum 4 years ago

David Haye ponders incredible return to fight winner of Tyson Fury Vs Anthony Joshua fight

David Haye will only return to the ring to fight either Anthony Joshua or Tyson Fury having overcome the injury problems that put and end to his career.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/537a6b2589b292349c472e110297f599.jpg

Fans are desperate to see Joshua and Fury square off but respective dog hats with Kubrat Pulev and Deontay Wilder are first on their agenda , and can only take place after the corona virus pandemic eases .

The 39 year old told Behind the Gloves : “ The only one that I would do it for is the winner of AJ and Fury because that would be No1 vs No1 .

That’s probably the only one , but not really , it’s a lot to go through . I got my mind in a good place right now and all my injuries have healed up , there been no hardcore training, and I will be ready to go when the time is right .

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 2 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 15 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 16 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie