I Just completed my Fortification as ‘Eze Muo’ at Otamiri River – Cubana Chief Priest

Forum 3 years ago

I Just completed my Fortification as ‘Eze Muo’ at Otamiri River – Cubana Chief Priest

In the late hours of yesterday Friday April 24, 2020, Nigerian socialite and self styled Celebrity barman, Cubana Chief Priest made a post on his instagram page @cubana_chiefpriest declaring that he had completed his fortification rites as he shared a picture of himself immessed inside a water. 

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/9d982adafab5966d381b4e89c725796d.png

Cubana Chief Priest posted a picture of himself inside a water on his instagram page @cubana_chiefpriest, with the caption, 

“I Just Finalized My Fortification ? Who Goes Colo? Eze Muo ? Apaliele!!! #CubanaChiefPriest? #CelebrityBarMan

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/6fcea68930e3a3e232da9e7ed9a5bbd9.png

In this, Cubana is telling his instagram fans and followers that he’s been fully fortified as a Chief Priest as his name implies. 

Cubana Chief Priest made mention of a traditional Ibo spiritual title, ‘Eze Muo’ which means King of the spirit.

From the location shared on his post, Cubana Chief priest did the fortification rites at Otamiri River, Imo State, Nigeria. 

The Otamiri River is one of the main rivers in Imo State, Nigeria. The river takes its name from Ota Miri, a deity who owns all the water that are called by its name and who is often the dominating god of Mbari houses.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 4 days ago

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail

Israel DMW Writes As He Poses With Cubana Chiefpriest After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 4 days ago

Israel DMW Writes As He Poses With Cubana Chiefpriest After He Was Granted Bail

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 4 days ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse