Nollywood Actor Zack Orji Narrates How He Become A Pastor

Forum 8 years ago

Nollywood Actor Zack Orji Narrates How He Become A Pastor

In a recent chat with City People Magazine, Veteran Nollywood actor Zack Orji disclosed that he has been an ordained pastor since 2012.

The actor who is known to be an old face in the history of Nollywood, having featured in over hundreds of movies added that he did not set out to be an ordained reverend, but was called upon.

His words: “I’m also an ordained reverend, a pastor so I get invitations to minister in different churches both within and outside Nigeria. I have engagements in South Africa this October” revealed the veteran actor.

Speaking on why he decided to be a pastor, he said:

“I didn’t set out to be an ordained reverend. My bishop probably got inspired by God to ordain me. I worship with Power Line Bible Church under Bishop Lawrence Osagie, and he ordained me in 2012.”

“Even before my ordination, I had been receiving invitations from different places to come and minister. So when the offer came from my bishop to ordain me, I didn’t reject it. I took it whole heartedly and I get excited when I have opportunity to speak to people, inspire them and draw them closer to God,” he added.

During the first thanksgiving service of The Stream of Grace Church, Ikotun, Lagos in September, Zack Orji urged Christians in the North to hold on to their faith in God rather than be bittered.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 12 hours ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 12 hours ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 14 hours ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry