Spanish Goalie David De Gea ‘Vows’ To Remain At Manchester United For A Long Time

Forum 3 years ago

Spanish Goalie David De Gea ‘Vows’ To Remain At Manchester United For A Long Time

Manchester United’s first choice goalkeeper David De Gea has assured the club’s faithfuls of his commitment to the club, vowing to remain at the club for a long time.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/1de79b382868a1ed07a893510cab36ad.jpeg

With the Spanish International, still constantly being linked with a move away from Old Trafford and Sheffield United ‘s safe hands Dean Henderson set to return from loan, it is believed United a preparing for life without the Spaniard.

However, De Gea who penned down a new deal worth £375,000 per week vowed to remain at the club, admitting it was a pity the season was suspended when the side was beginning to hit top gear – with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s Manchester United rising up to fifth on the lo

The Mail quote De Gea, 29, as saying: “I’m getting older. Just to be a part of this club is amazing. “So imagine, 10 years, it’s like a dream. It’s great to play games with this club, so I hope I can be here more years, many years.”

De Gea made huge financial donations to his homeland’s health services when Covid-19 there was at its most devastating.

And although he realises sport comes a long way down the list of concerns amid the coronavirus crisis, he rues the fact football was halted when United had developed into a more consistent and exciting force.

De Gea said: “I think the whole team improved a lot.

‘We were in a good moment. I think we were in very good, top form.

De Gea would arrived Manchester United from La Liga outfit Atletico Madrid in 2011 , replacing veteran Goalie Edwin Van Dar Saer at Old Trafford , would be completing a decade at the club next season

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 3 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

The Movie Critic: Quentin Tarantino Was Reportedly Eying David Krumholtz for a Role
Forum | 1 day ago

The Movie Critic: Quentin Tarantino Was Reportedly Eying David Krumholtz for a Role

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30