Bishop Obinim Made Me Sleep With My Own Sister- Ex Junior Pastor Of Obinim Alleges(+Video)

Forum 3 years ago

Bishop Obinim Made Me Sleep With My Own Sister- Ex Junior Pastor Of Obinim Alleges(+Video)

With the ongoing brouhaha surrounding the founder of International God’s Way Church Bishop Daniel Obinim, a young man known as Demon Breaker has made more allegations.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/1503e78bde39bb142e305575ab0c5cb8.png

Demon Breaker, a former fake pastor who says he has turned a new leaf after being an occultist for several years and also having worked with Obinim for some time has revealed how Obinim made him sleep with his own blood sister.

Speaking on NET2 TV on Monday evening, Demon Breaker known in real life as Michael Adu said he went to Bishop Daniel Obinim to fortify him to become a great ‘fake’ pastor.

According to him, he used to be a very powerful pastor some years ago but certain things led to his downfall as he even ended up in prison for a couple of years and upon his release, he wanted to become that famous and great pastor he used to be. Then he took to Bishop Obinim to help him achieve those dreams and had quite an encounter with the latter.

Watch the interview below and share your thoughts with us:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others
Forum | 2 days ago

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others

AGN Announces 4-day Prayer And Fasting After Death Of Junior Pope, Mr Ibu, Others
Forum | 2 days ago

AGN Announces 4-day Prayer And Fasting After Death Of Junior Pope, Mr Ibu, Others

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom
Forum | 3 days ago

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom

NAPTIP Arrests Fake Reverend Sister For Allegedly Trafficking 38 Children
Forum | 4 days ago

NAPTIP Arrests Fake Reverend Sister For Allegedly Trafficking 38 Children