13 Doctors Test Positive For Coronavirus In Ghana

Forum 3 years ago

13 Doctors Test Positive For Coronavirus In Ghana

Thirteen medical doctors in Ghana have tested positive to the ravaging coronavirus pandemic.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/13086c22a5e3845639640349e164c44d.jpeg 13 Doctors Test Positive For Coronavirus In Ghana

An official of the Ghana Medical Association (GMA) on Tuesday said that at least 13 doctors have tested positive for Coronavirus disease in Ghana.

The Ashanti Regional Chairman of the GMA, Paa Baidoo, made this known to the media in Accra.

Baidoo blamed the development on the poor distribution of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to health facilities in the fight against COVID-19 in the country.

He said “The virus affects virtually everybody, with no respect for the rich, poor, educated, or non-educated, including our healthcare professionals; nurses, pharmacists, and administrators.

”Medical professionals face an all-time high challenge of inadequate PPE due to an improper mode of distribution.”

According to him, this has endangered the lives of healthcare workers.

NAN reports that as of Tuesday, the Ashanti region had 69 cases, the second-highest number of people infected in a region by COVID-19 in the country.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Uber driver returns Anita Joseph’s two expensive phones she left in his car
Forum | 1 week ago

Ghanaian Uber driver returns Anita Joseph’s two expensive phones she left in his car

Mohbad’s Wife Should Agree to a DNA Test – Yomi Fabiyi
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Agree to a DNA Test – Yomi Fabiyi

Ghanaian Couple Arrested For Beating 5-year-old Son To Death, Faces Life Imprisonment
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Ghanaian Couple Arrested For Beating 5-year-old Son To Death, Faces Life Imprisonment

I Know Liam Is My Grandson, But Wunmi Needs to Do the DNA Test – Mohbad’s Father
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Know Liam Is My Grandson, But Wunmi Needs to Do the DNA Test – Mohbad’s Father