“You are that total package and rare form of support” – Actress, Bimbo Ogunnowo gushes about her husband

Forum 3 years ago

“You are that total package and rare form of support” – Actress, Bimbo Ogunnowo gushes about her husband

Nollywood Actress, Abimbola Ogunowo is certainly in love with her spouse and it’s obvious! She took to her Instagram account to profess her love for her husband but it’s not the first time she’s done that.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/4c21b881c99e69196f5fb0991832f0c4.jpeg

She uploaded the picture on Instagram and said her husband has been awesome ever since they got married. Bimbo refered to him as a “total package.”

Bimbo confessed that she is far from being perfect but it wouldn’t stop her from loving him unconditionally.

Bimbo wrote:

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/714ba00bcedc970b672de5664363ed83.jpg

“Baby keep looking out for me this wayThat alone is everything to meThis past few weeks I did things I couldn’t do 2yrs ago ! I would have tried 2yrs ago buh am sure one thing or the other would have stopped me!

Abefemi,you are that total package added with 100box of happiness mixed with chocolate and the rare form of support! You be the oganla of them system supporters ! I know I don’t do this on ig unless your birthday comes up or you receive an award buh papi ejomiloju! May God surprise you forever!

I know I am not perfect buh I promise to always be that playful girl you love unconditionally! Thanks my daddy alarafami @okikiafo2 I promise to continue to snore regularly! (My snore protector)”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 9 hours ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 16 hours ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 2 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal
Forum | 5 days ago

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal