BBNAIJA Mercy Eke List Out Things She Now Hate Due To The Lockdown Caused By The Pandemic

Forum 3 years ago

BBNAIJA Mercy Eke List Out Things She Now Hate Due To The Lockdown Caused By The Pandemic

Former Big Brother Naija 2019 housemate, Mercy has gone to her Instagram social media page, to lament about the extension of the lockdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/b869abf27f13ddb2dfc9c494af219f7f.jpeg

The Ex-BBNaija housemate, who recently launched her own reality show, took to her Instagram page to share series of photos and listing out then activities she now hates doing.

She wrote:“Right now I hate my bed, chairs, I hate sleeping, walking, standing, I have had enough. Let’s see how you are staying at home.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 2 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election
Forum | 3 days ago

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand