Celebrity Couple, Zayn Malik, Gigi Hadid Expecting 1st Child

Forum 3 years ago

Celebrity Couple, Zayn Malik, Gigi Hadid Expecting 1st Child

Super model, Gigi Hadid and Ex-one direction member, Zayn Malik are reportedly expecting a child.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/aa0b195f814f44d3f55734bb8cf8a295.jpeg

Supermodel, Gigi Hadid, and her longtime boyfriend, British singer Zayn Malik are expecting their first child together.

A Family source for the couple revealed to TMZ, that Gigi is 20 weeks along but didn’t reveal the sex of the baby.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/a97cc346d6cce8ef0e81ee9bc6b27dd8.jpg

The insiders added that the families of the couple are very excited about the news.

The pregnancy news comes just days after Gigi shared some celebratory birthday photos with the former One Direction singer and her sister, Bella posing together as she clocked 25.

Since they first began dating in 2015, Gigi and Zayn have had a rollercoaster ride, spliting up and reuniting on a number of occasions, UK Standard reports.

They fast became one of the most-loved celebrity couples before their subsequent break-up.

But earlier this year it was confirmed they had got back together.

The couple were photographed leaving New York’s Eleven Madison restaurant and holding hands in January.

And this week Gigi shared an image on Instagram of her 25th birthday celebrations alongside the reported father-to-be.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration
Forum | 3 days ago

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 5 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship

I can accept a child that’s not mine – Comedian Baba Tee
Forum | 1 week ago

I can accept a child that’s not mine – Comedian Baba Tee

Sabinus Welcomes First Child With Wife
Forum | 1 week ago

Sabinus Welcomes First Child With Wife