See The Brand New Mercedes Benz Cristiano Ronaldo Gave His Mother As Mother's Day (Photo)

Forum 3 years ago

See The Brand New Mercedes Benz Cristiano Ronaldo Gave His Mother As Mother's Day (Photo)

Cristiano Ronaldo has gifted his mother a brand new Mercedes car on Portuguese Mother's Day.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/a6d8c8b9651b01a7bf0b096bdd6fef34.jpg

Juventus and Portugal forward, Cristiano Ronaldo has gotten a priceless gift for his mother to celebrate her on Portuguese Mother's Day.

The footballer gifted his mother, Maria Dolores a brand new Mercedes to celebrate her.

The 65-year-old mother-of-four took to Instagram on Sunday to flaunt her latest gift and wrote: 'Thank you to my children for the gifts I received today. Happy day to all mothers,' she said on Instagram to her 2.2 million followers.

Ronaldo, also took to social media to wish his mother and partner Georgina Rodriguez, a happy Mother's Day.

'Happy Mother's Day to my two special women,' he said, with two pictures of Maria and Georgina.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 4 hours ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 12 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 14 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 18 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth