Faithia Williams, Bimbo Afolayan, Nkechi Blessing, Mosun Filani, others mourn popular socialite

Forum 3 years ago

Faithia Williams, Bimbo Afolayan, Nkechi Blessing, Mosun Filani, others mourn popular socialite

Nigerian celebrities in the yoruba movie genre, are presently mourning popular Ibadan/Lagos businesswoman, Ms. Ronke aka Funktional, who died over the weekend.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/9d296930a9958251d7a80a351f7ca7dd.jpeg

The mother-of-two, who ran a chain of boutiques, alleged slumped inside her car on Friday night in Ibadan, Oyo State.

According to information gathered, she was found with her head resting on the steering wheel and was subsequently rushed to the hospital where she was confirmed dead. 

Mourning her, actress Mosun filani on Instagram wrote 

“This is so so sad o…. My God. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. She was a gentle and jovial type…. She was a good and jovial person…. She will always say aunty mosun ema gba aso yin very soon….. May her soul rest in perfect peace. This really got to me o”

Actress Nkechi Blessing wrote “Just pick up and talk to me pls..I beg you”

Regina Chukwu also wrote “this is so sad”

Mercy Ebosele wrote “This life is vanity upon vanity ? May he’s soul rest in perfect peace”

Bimbo afolayan wrote ” y day spoilt?????????? WHAT IS IN THIS LIFE GAN SEF!
NOTHING O AH!
I KNOW YOUR HUSSLE SIS ! INFACT YOU ARE ONE PERSON I REALLY ADMIRE ! YOU ARE SO GOOD WHEN IT COMES TO BUSINESS ! YOU CAN TRAVEL COUNTLESS TIMES IN A YEAR OMG!
SIS YOU REALLY TRIED O OMG I REMEMBERED THE CONVERSATION WE HAD ABOUT THE LEKKI STORE OMG I AM SHOCKED ! REST IN PEACE SIS ?????????”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad

Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha Appeals Conviction
Forum | 1 day ago

Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha Appeals Conviction

Nigerian Police Officer Stabs Man To Death In Popular Lagos Mall
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Police Officer Stabs Man To Death In Popular Lagos Mall