Singer Tope Alabi celebrates daughter, Ayomiku as she clocks 22 (Photo)

Forum 3 years ago

Singer Tope Alabi celebrates daughter, Ayomiku as she clocks 22 (Photo)

Talented gospel singer and songwriter, Tope Alabi has taken to social media to celebrate the birthday of her daughter, Ayomiku Alabi.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/21a53d7467439e08d74b44851f090481.jpeg

Ayomiku Alabi turned 22 today and the proud mother have taken to her official IG page to celebrate the new milestone in an elaborate manner.

Tope Alabi who is regarded as one of the best gospel act in the country celebrated her daughter’s new age with a lovely

picture that was well complemented with some sweet words.

The award winning singer and proud mother prayed for her cute daughter as she showed how much she loves and adore her.

Sharing her lovely picture, she wrote:

Happy birthday my dear daughter @theayomikualabi your days on earth shall be full of Joy, you will experience glorious and fulfilled years in Jesus name. You are blessed. Enjoy more of God’s grace.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/2850a202fdf7333886fb96fd7f0cd49b.jpeg

Fans and celebrities have also joined in the celebration as they appreciate God’s love for the Alabi’s family

Ayomiku Alabi have also celebrated the great day in her life by sharing some cute pictures of herself on social media.

The young beautiful entrepreneur who is already a brand ambassador for a notable brand got tongues wagging with her post on social media.

Rocking an adorable black outfit, Ayomiku Alabi looked stunning in a way that showed

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 5 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 1 day ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday