“You’re my brother” – Cubana Chief Priest endorses Pastor Odumeje Dlion alias Indaboski

Forum 3 years ago

“You’re my brother” – Cubana Chief Priest endorses Pastor Odumeje Dlion alias Indaboski

Popular show promoter and entrepreneur, Cubana Chief Priest has endorsed clergyman, Pastor Odumeje Dlion popularly known as Indaboski.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/6ca02e512d02585e5de45592956cdddb.jpg

Pastor Odumeje Dlion has gone viral on social media in recent days for hisstatements on Coronavirus that have killed thousands of people across the

globe.

The clergyman have raised eyebrows on social media with his comments on the

deadly virus as she has once stated that he would go to China where the view was first detected and would come back into the country without any virus.

Indaboski who has now become the talk of the town was a special guest on Cubana Chief Priest live IG show and the millionaire entrepreneur was overwhelmed by his presence.

Cubana Chief Priest endorsed the clergyman as he noted that he’s one of them and a good brother.

Cubana Chief Priest have become one of the most followed celebrity on social media as he continue to dominate the business world in the entertainment industry.

The show promoter is popularly known on the Gram for gifting out cash gifts to his and followers who sometimes troll him.

Cubana Chief Priest made sure the lockdown period was not stressful to his die hard fans as he was doing some giveaways to the lucky ones.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl
Forum | 7 hours ago

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom
Forum | 1 day ago

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 4 days ago

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail

Israel DMW Writes As He Poses With Cubana Chiefpriest After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 4 days ago

Israel DMW Writes As He Poses With Cubana Chiefpriest After He Was Granted Bail