God, Please Bless Me With Another Hit Song So I Can Get Back To The Top – Ice Prince Prays

Forum 3 years ago

God, Please Bless Me With Another Hit Song So I Can Get Back To The Top – Ice Prince Prays

Legendary Nigerian rapper, Ice Prince has in a recent post begged God for inspiration to enable him write a new song as sweet as “Whiskey”, a hit jam he dropped 7 years ago.

The Super Cool Cats recording artiste and former Chocolate City Entertainment label signee is roughly 16 years old in the Nigerian music industry and has churned out series of hits such as Oleku, Superstar, Juju, Aboki, VIP and several other chart topping songs since his emergence in 2004.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/522ede86b13cfc1d3175471c5cd2b552.jpg

Notably, Ice prince also has 3 great music albums to his name; Everybody Loves Iceprince (ELI) in 2011, Fire Of Zamani (FOZ) in 2013 and Jos To The World (JTTW) in 2016.

Ice Prince who recently condemned people who share their problems on social media is likely experiencing diminishing return in his artistic career and has therefore cried out to God for more inspiration to enable him reel out more hits.

Zamani’s recent post on Twitter has made fans wonder how the mighty has indeed fallen.

See a screenshot of his tweet below:-

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/2ade737dfad3db16ddf16daee8af697d.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Liverpool’s title ambition takes hit with 2-0 defeat to Everton
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Liverpool’s title ambition takes hit with 2-0 defeat to Everton

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

China
Forum | 3 days ago

China's Taiwan Hit by 5.7 Magnitude Earthquake

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total
Forum | 3 days ago

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total