WWE Women Champion, Becky Lynch pregnant

Forum 3 years ago

WWE Women Champion, Becky Lynch pregnant

World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Women champion, Becky Lynch is pregnant with her fiance, Seth Rollins.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/2a0f5cbbe51ad2619e2c31bb20e7d7d5.jpg

Lynch announced that she was pregnant amidst tears of joy on Monday, as she handed over her title belt to Japanese wrestler Asuka.

According to The Sun, Lynch and Rollins have enjoyed a whirlwind romance after first dating in February last year before going public with their relationship in May.

They were then engaged three months later and now they have taken their relationship to the next level.

“Tonight is no ordinary night for me. I’m torn between joy and sadness, ’cause I’m at a place in my life where things are about to change and I needed to do something about it.

“I have to go away for a while,” she said the 33-year old wrestler.

Passing over her title belt, she told Asuka: “You go and be a warrior, ’cause I’m gonna go be a mother.”

Lynch then confirmed the news on social media alongside a picture of her jacket hanging up, that read: “I have no idea what happens from here, but I do know that you’ve made all my dreams come true.

“I entered the PC in 2013 not knowing anyone, I left that same building tonight with my new family.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 1 day ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola

NDLEA Arrests Widow, Pregnant Woman Over N3.2M Counterfeit Cash, Lethal Illicit Substance
Forum | 1 day ago

NDLEA Arrests Widow, Pregnant Woman Over N3.2M Counterfeit Cash, Lethal Illicit Substance

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 1 day ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

TikToker Claims Alex Unusual Is Pregnant With AY Makun’s Child
Forum | 3 days ago

TikToker Claims Alex Unusual Is Pregnant With AY Makun’s Child