I Can’t Stop Cheating On Him – Woman Addicted To Extramarital Sex Seeks Help

Forum 3 years ago

I Can’t Stop Cheating On Him – Woman Addicted To Extramarital Sex Seeks Help

A married woman has narrated how difficult it is for her to cease cheating on her husband due to obsession with her illicit lover’s sexual prowess.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/9573718346f756c274960684ef123501.jpg

According to Adomonline.com, the woman claimed that her husband with whom she had already borne a child, traveled outside the country, and communication between them became unstable.

“One day, I took off my wedding ring while going to town and I met a man who proposed love to me. I didn’t tell him I was married and I had been craving for sex, so I gave in to having sex with him”, she disclosed.

Although her husband, from her narration, has returned from his trip, she is unable to stop having sex with her illicit lover who she claims does it better than her legally married husband.

She revealed that the ‘side guy’ is so good at sex that although he has now become aware of her marital status and advised her to remain loyal to her husband the woman is adamant, saying she is unable to do so because he gives her a better sexual experience than her husband.

Pastor Nyansa on whose radio show the woman made the stunning revelation offered to help her out of the addictive relationship with the man.

He advised her to call back after the show and give him the phone number of her lover so that he can help them both to quit their sinful act.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 1 min ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 10 hours ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 11 hours ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip