Governor of Kebbi’s wife distributes Sallah gifts to orphans

Forum 3 years ago

Governor of Kebbi’s wife distributes Sallah gifts to orphans

Kebbi State Governor’s wife, Dr Zainab Shinkafi Bagudu, has pledged her continued support to orphans in Kebbi state and beyond.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/29c929d5474fc98c144b194ff1967e60.jpg

Dr Bagudu stated this during the distribution of sallah gifts to children under the care of Orphans and Huffaz Education Foundation (OHEF).

According to a statement made available to Our Agency by the Special Adviser on Media to Governor Yahaya Sarki Wednesday, the programs held in Birnin Kebbi and Mahuta, Fakai, on Saturday and Tuesday respectively.

According to the statement, the Special Adviser to the Kebbi state Governor on Women Development Zarau Wali Kalgo , commended the Foundation for its commitment to educating orphans in both Islamic and Western knowledge and encouraged them to sustain the tempo.

At both occasions, Chairman of OHEF, Mallam Siraj Usman Kamba, expressed profound gratitude to the Mother of Orphans, for her relentless efforts across the 21 Local Government Areas of the state since inception of the present administration.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 5 hours ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns
Forum | 2 days ago

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties