A MUST READ! My Experience With HIV Girlfriend

Forum 3 years ago

A MUST READ! My Experience With HIV Girlfriend

There’s this girl in my former place of work that i used to flirt with a lot, she doesn’t mind because she thought i might be interested in her which is not true, my intention was just to have her as a friend with benefits.

When i left the organization, i didn’t contact her anymore, but my mind was still on her, I’m just waiting for the right moment.

I had the opportunity to manifest my plan on her sometimes this year when i was having issues with my girlfriend, i called her if she will be available to spend the weekend with me at my base and she agreed, the same day she was suppose to come happen to be the same day my second girlfriend promise to visit me, that’s why i told her not to bother herself coming again, ever since then i have not contacted her again.

I finally accepted her Facebook friend request after a very long time this week and immediately she started chatting with me, she accused me of snubbing and i don’t even bother to see her, i reply her if she’s desperate to see me, she knows what to do, and she agreed to see me after work, i told her we can’t go out for outing for now except if she will be able to follow me to my house after work which will be evening time, she agree.

About 6pm i called her to meet me, she said she just left work, that i should come to her place, on my way to her place i decided to branch nearby hotel to make enquiry if they are in operation, they are not in operation but luckily room is available for overnight when i got to the girl place i told her we won’t be able to go to my house anymore because of heavy holdup and curfew, but i have other place nearby that we can pass the night, she agree to follow me.

On our way to the hotel, she started asking me some important questions about me and my family, she told me that I’m important to my family because I’m a responsible kind of person, she said she understands what I’m about to go and do with her but the issue is that she’s not prepare for it, she said it take about a week preparation to do such thing, i was like is there any sacrifice needed to be done or what kind of preparation she’s talking about, she insisted that i won’t understand, i implore her to follow me that everything will be okay.

She changes mood immediately we enter our hotel room, i was confused a bit, i later thought it was just an initial reluctant of Nigeria girls before s3x, she let me know that my move on her can’t work because her body is dry wood, i let her be and i told her to decide what she want, she said she’s going back to her house and left me in the room, i follow her, we talk a bit on our way out and she decided to go to the room with me again.

For her to go back with me inside, i thought that mean she has agreed, immediately we enter i started my seducing trick on her again, it was when i got into panty part she started struggling with me again, she started threatening me, that it will be my greatest regret if i have s3x with her, that it was because the love she has for me she didn’t want us to do it.

I ask her why she follow me, she said because she wants s3x more than me, but she can’t afford to hurt me, i told her that i can’t force her because it will be rape, wit anger i told her to decide what she want.

She stood up and told me that if i know what she did to me i will be thanking her, and she left me there, on her way out the attendance ask of me, she told Him that I’m inside, the guy called me to confirm if I’m okay and i said yes.

About 10 minutes after she had left, i was curious about all her threat and i went after her, luckily when i came out from the gate she was about 100 meters away, i catch up with her and started asking her about everything she said, she told me to be thanking my star.

I was like how, she finally drop the bomb that she has been battling HIV for over 5 years, it was then i realize i should be thanking my star because throughout my life i have never had unprotected sex but on this occasion due to the urgency i was unable to get access to any condom.

I learned a very big lesson. Never force a girl that’s feeling reluctant to have s3x, the girl was willing if only i can force her.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 6 days ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 week ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 1 week ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence