SAD NEWS! Nigeria Striker Osimhen Loses His Father

Forum 3 years ago

SAD NEWS! Nigeria Striker Osimhen Loses His Father

Lille striker Victor Osimhen has been thrown into mourning after announcing the sudden death of his father.

The Super Eagles star took to social media on Sunday morning to disclose the sad news backed with a broken heart emoji.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/f6427c50248b60f8a769316a1fccb985.jpg

“RIP Dad. No words to describe this feeling,” he tweeted.

The 21-year-old is now an orphan having previously lost his mother at a young age.

Prior Sunday’s tragedy, Osimhen recalled how his father helped him and his siblings despite the difficult situation of things as a youngster.

“I lost my mom in October, I do not even remember the year. I was small. Three months later, my father lost his job. It was very hard for our family,” he said while recounting his journey to stardom.

“My brother sold sports newspapers, my sister, oranges in the street and me, bottled water in Lagos in the middle of the traffic. We have to survive so we stick together.

“In the evening, we were all together and we gathered the money on the table. We gave everything to our big sister and she made food and organized everything.

“Part of my life has been a struggle to survive. But that’s all I am today in the end. It’s hard to classify all but each event has created my personality. “

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 14 hours ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist

Nigerian Army Troops Foil Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize Notorious Terrorist In Taraba
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Army Troops Foil Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize Notorious Terrorist In Taraba