Training With Pep Guardiola Is Like Going To University – Caballero

Forum 3 years ago

Training With Pep Guardiola Is Like Going To University – Caballero

Training under Pep Guardiola is like going to university, according to veteran goalkeeper Willy Caballero.

The Argentine worked under Guardiola at Manchester City before moving on to Chelsea, where he has recently received a contract extension.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/3297598b1ba43d128e63505649adf9ec.jpg

And according to Caballero, at the Etihad, every day is a school day.

“Pep Guardiola is like going to university,” Caballero told TNT Sports.

“I spent a year with him at City, learning something new every day.

“On the playing field, watching videos or at any time, when he approaches you and explains things to you.

“He has no problem teaching someone at 34 years old, as I was, like someone who is 18. He is a great teacher.”

Caballero’s year under Guardiola was the last of his three seasons at Manchester City, having moved from Malaga in 2014.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 6 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 23 hours ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun
Forum | 2 days ago

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 2 days ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student