RIP!! Ex-Serbian Footballer, Miljan Mrdakovic Commits Suicide

Forum 3 years ago

RIP!! Ex-Serbian Footballer, Miljan Mrdakovic Commits Suicide

Former Serbian footballer, Miljan Mrdakovic, has died at the age of 38 after reportedly shooting himself in the head.

Daily Mail reports that the retired Partizan Belgrade, Anderlecht and Gent striker took his own life in his rented Belgrade apartment over the weekend after struggling with depression and anxiety.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/7dbf2d0520599a344c1a19bf7d8b3da7.jpg

His girlfriend, Ivana Stanic, while confirming his death, said they had an ideal relationship and everything was great but he had problems and he liked to drink a lot.

She said

“I think that, in addition to the problems he had with depression, he also dealt with anxiety and that is the main reason why he did it.

“After the end of his career, he struggled to cope because football meant everything to him.

“He started working as an agent, but it is a job where sometimes you have work and earnings, sometimes you don’t. He was depressed and anxious.

“The day before the suicide he drank a little too much and I felt like something bad could happen.

“I calmed him down, dragged him to bed and we talked all night.

“When we woke up, he started drinking. I froze when I saw a gun next to him.

“ I cried and asked him to put it away and I called his mother to talk to him.

“I asked him to come with me and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

“Every now and then I looked at what he was doing and then suddenly I heard a shot.

“ I ran away from the apartment and called the paramedics.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Two Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To S*xual Extortion In Us After Suicide Death Of Teenage Boy
Forum | 1 week ago

Two Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To S*xual Extortion In Us After Suicide Death Of Teenage Boy

44-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Own Wife
Forum | 2 weeks ago

44-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Own Wife

Ripley Character Posters Revealed for The Talented Mr. Ripley Series Adaptation
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Ripley Character Posters Revealed for The Talented Mr. Ripley Series Adaptation

Why I Attempted Suicide – Nollywood Actor, Ayoola Opens Up
Forum | 1 month ago

Why I Attempted Suicide – Nollywood Actor, Ayoola Opens Up