ITS OVER!! Arsenal Chairman Sir Chips Keswick Retires After 15 Years At Emirates Stadium

Forum 3 years ago

ITS OVER!! Arsenal Chairman Sir Chips Keswick Retires After 15 Years At Emirates Stadium

Sir Chips Keswick has retired from his position as Arsenal chairman.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/cd52eb76e88d208b6fa78a5cc46b13bb.jpg

The 80-year-old – full name Sir John Chippendale Lindley Keswick – had held the position for seven years, having been on the Arsenal board since 2005.

The Gunners’ board going forward will be composed of Stan Kroenke, Josh Kroenke, Lord Philip Harris and Ken Friar.

Keswick said:

“It has been an honour to be the chairman of this great football club. Arsenal has always held a special place in my life and that will remain the case in the future.

“I made my plan to retire at the end of this season clear to the board, before the global health crisis we are now experiencing.

“The club is in safe hands with Stan and Josh, the board and the executive team. I know Arsenal will emerge strongly from this situation and I look forward, like all our supporters around the world, to seeing the team in action as soon as possible.”

A lifelong Arsenal fan, Keswick did not see his side win the Premier League since he joined the board but they have won the FA Cup four times since 2005.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 1 day ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 1 day ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race