”I’m Married To A Governor I’m Not A Part Of Government”- Wife Of Governor Nasir El-rufai

Forum 3 years ago

”I’m Married To A Governor I’m Not A Part Of Government”- Wife Of Governor Nasir El-rufai

Hadiza El-Rufai, wife of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has replied Nigerians who attacked her on Twitter today.

Mrs. El-Rufai was bashed by Nigerian Twitter users for not commenting on the lingering crisis in Southern Kaduna but coming on Twitter to celebrate having 80, 000 followers. Read the initial report here.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/541507a96f2fde6b0a601c823bb3a5a8.jpg

Well, Mrs El-Rufai has responded to their criticism. According to her, she is married to a governor but is not part of the government

She said:-

”Did any of you see “First Lady” in my bio? My TL is for language, humour and other light-hearted issues. I don’t tweet about serious matters like governance and politics. Though I’m married to a governor I’m not a part of government. I swore no oath.”she tweeted

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 22 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 1 day ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana
Forum | 1 day ago

EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town