'All my life I’ve put people before me, it’s time to live my life' - Davido says as he changes his phone number amid Peruzzi's rape scandal

Forum 3 years ago

'All my life I’ve put people before me, it’s time to live my life' - Davido says as he changes his phone number amid Peruzzi's rape scandal

Davido is making a fresh start in his life, and he has decided to change his phone number to focus more on himself.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/32c86e6ed5c4096b8effc8311ab68578.jpg

This comes after his DMW artiste, Peruzzi, found himself in serious trouble as old tweets in which he declared himself a rapist and also supported rape surfaced online.

The singer who made the announcement via Instagram account, said he's always had to put people before him. He said he had to do 'some cleansing' in order to start living his life and taking care of himself.

He wrote:

If u can't reach me don't reach me! I'll contact u!! All my life I've put pple before me... I think it's time to actually live my life and take care of myself. I've changed my number! I need some cleansing to do. love y'all.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno
Forum | 17 hours ago

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 18 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 18 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 22 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted