Barcelona Star Griezmann Reveals Where He Wants To End His Football Career

Forum 3 years ago

Barcelona Star Griezmann Reveals Where He Wants To End His Football Career

Barcelona forward Antoine Griezmann is poised to end his career in MLS, admitting that’s where he sees his playing days coming to a natural conclusion.

The American competition is no stranger to signing big-name players in the latter stages of their career with David Beckham, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Andrea Pirlo just a few names that have enjoyed stints in MLS.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/271803710b0d14b080ef4347c3c41f4d.jpg

This season alone has seen former Manchester United and Real Madrid attacker Javier Hernandez join LA Galaxy, while ex-Tottenham midfielder Victor Wanyama has linked up with Montreal Impact.

And it seems Griezmann is destined for an MLS stint of his own in the future, though the France international remains intent on claiming silverware with Barcelona until at least 2022.

“Winning La Liga and the Champions League with Barca would be a dream, and also my objective,” Griezmann told the Los Angeles Times.

“After that winning whatever comes. There’s another World Cup so the World Cup in Qatar. And after that MLS.

“I don’t know with which team, but I really want to play there. For me it’s an objective to end my career in the United States with the possibility of playing well and being a big part of the team and fighting for a title.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 3 hours ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 10 hours ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG