Buhari’s New CoS, Gambari Was Abacha’s Man – Soyinka Makes More Revelations

Forum 3 years ago

Buhari’s New CoS, Gambari Was Abacha’s Man – Soyinka Makes More Revelations

Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka, has claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari’s new Chief of Staff, Ibrahim Gambari, was in the circle of late Head of State, Sani Abacha.

Soyinka made these claims in an interview with Plus TV Africa.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/ceb1f21f0cea0a5c5f70be300fb81719.jpg

Gambari was announced as replacement for the late Abba Kyari, who died due to complications of COVID-19, last month.

However, according to Soyinka, he is “part of the structure” and will not “make any difference here”.

“I know Gambari, he’s part of the structure.

“Gambari was an Abacha man which means that he has the Abacha status quo mentality.

Let’s put it that way. Gambari is not going to make any difference here, he is just going to make sure that he’s looking after his portfolio over there.

So why are we looking in that direction for salvation in this country?

“I didn’t want to join in that debate because I want him to enjoy his stay. But I know Gambari very, very well,” Soyinka said.

After his appointment, Gambari pledged his allegiance to Buhari, making a vow of loyalty to serve the President to the best of his ability

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes