2face Idibia And Paul Okoye React To N27bn Budgeted For National Assembly Renovation

Forum 3 years ago

2face Idibia And Paul Okoye React To N27bn Budgeted For National Assembly Renovation

Nigerian musicians 2face Idibia and Paul Okoye has reacted to the N27bn budgeted for National Assembly Renovation.

They believe the government neglected important sectors like education and health in the revised budget.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/42cc03f4008ce3d5f254e0dc88ad1a75.jpg

The Federal government budgeted N27bn for the renovation of the National Assembly while the budget for education and health were slashed.

Taking to their different social media handle they criticized the budget.

2face Idibia said if the budget were true, then he is ashamed ‘extra’ for the government than he has ever been before.

Paul Okoye believes the government has seen all of Nigerians and know they can’t do anything.

See their tweets below:

Innocent Idibia known popularly as 2baba tweeted:

“If this Naija Budget is The real figures then I must say I’m ashamed ‘Extra’ of my government beyond how I have been ashamed before.

How can u slash Health and Education and Agriculture spending.

Wetin renovation wan do. Smh.

I weak. Can’t even shout cos my voice dey fail me.”

Paul Okoye, now known as Rudeboy tweeted:

“27billy to renovate …… they know we can’t do anything,… it is called “see finish” …….. Naija government don see us finish aswear ….. #fuckedup even with dis my tweet sef , some people go still come abuse me we all are #fuckedup.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order
Forum | 1 day ago

N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order

Again, Amaewhule-led Assembly Overrides Fubara, Passes LG Bill Into Law
Forum | 2 days ago

Again, Amaewhule-led Assembly Overrides Fubara, Passes LG Bill Into Law

Court Reverses Order Suspending Ganduje As APC National Chairman
Forum | 2 days ago

Court Reverses Order Suspending Ganduje As APC National Chairman

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks
Forum | 3 days ago

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks