Man United Are Stronger After Lockdown – Rashford Speaks

Forum 3 years ago

Man United Are Stronger After Lockdown – Rashford Speaks

Marcus Rashford says Manchester United are in a “much stronger position” ahead of the Premier League’s resumption than they were when the league was suspended in March.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/672a3cb44e3c736acda80b0384bb4067.jpg

Before the coronavirus outbreak put a halt to proceedings, United were in good form, having gone unbeaten in their previous 11 matches in all competitions.

The break has allowed Rashford to recover from the back injury that kept him out of the majority of those games and he is now ready to help United pick up where they left off in their first match in over three months, away to Tottenham on June 19 – live on Sky Sports.

He told United fan site Stretty News:

“I think coming out of this lockdown we are in a much stronger position than we were going into it.

“I think we just need to take each game as it comes and not get too ahead of ourselves. We are working hard in training, gelling as a team with players coming back from injury, etc.

“For me personally, I felt I was having my best season to date before the injury hit so now I’m back fully fit I’m determined to push on.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 hour ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 15 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances