“How Can I Use You To Shine When I’m The Winner”, Says Mercy Eke As She Drops Stunning Pictures

Forum 3 years ago

“How Can I Use You To Shine When I’m The Winner”, Says Mercy Eke As She Drops Stunning Pictures

2019 Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem Winner, Mercy Eke took to Twitter to share some stunning photos of herself.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/6275d2af89705c4087a647efdd8b157d.jpg

This comes after her fight with Omashola was aired on Wednesday.

Recalls the reality star lashed out at her colleague, Omashola during their reunion show for slut-shaming her.

Taking to the micro-blogging site, Mercy released some stunning new photos of herself with a table shaking caption which reads;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana
Forum | 1 hour ago

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive
Forum | 1 hour ago

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 20 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum