Dan Foster: Details emerge on how Linda Ikeji’s first celebrity lover died of Coronavirus

Forum 3 years ago

Dan Foster: Details emerge on how Linda Ikeji’s first celebrity lover died of Coronavirus

Known for his baritone voice on air, famous radio presenter and staff of Classic FM, Dan Foster is dead.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/654a4f26cbaea0fc9aa71f307a46bcdf.jpg

He was said to have died of Covid-19 complications.

Dan Foster is survived by his widow, Lovina Foster and their three children.

Foster, aka Big Dawg, died on Wednesday at a medical facility in Lagos, where he was receiving treatment for COVID-19.

His wife, Lovina, confirmed to Channels Television that he was tested for the COVID-19 and the result came back positive on Tuesday and he died on Wednesday afternoon.

City FM confirmed his death in a tweet on Wednesday.

“Dan Foster, you will be greatly missed. Your time at City was wonderful and we loved working with you. Our hearts go out to his family at this time, we pray that God comforts them. Rest In Peace, Legend! The broadcast media will never be the same without you. Broken heart,” the station tweeted.

Always an attraction to many ladies, Kemi Filani News recalls that celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji also confessed to have had a crush on him and dated him when she was a model.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/f35e80be18f08ed4e5ced3ec3948f098.jpg

As a matter of fact, she was madly in love with him but Dan Foster dumped her and the relationship.

In an interview with PUNCH a few years ago, Dan who confessed to have ill-treated Linda by his action said he thought he wasn’t good enough for Linda.

“She is a nice kid. I hope she is able to find someone but she has to find the right person. She is really into what she is doing. She is an honest kid. I thought I wasn’t good enough for her. I kept asking her why me. But she was really into me. I couldn’t believe it. I took her for granted. I felt she could always find a fine model on the runway. But she was so really serious about me. She was in love with me.

But it didn’t work out. I took her for granted and I was dating another person while I was dating her. I tried to keep a relationship in Abuja, another in Warri while she was in Lagos. Ah! It was a nightmare. I wouldn’t want to go through that again. I remember Linda asking me what she did wrong. She went on and on.

My wife always tries to delete her number no matter how I tag it on my phone. She would always figure the number out and she would find out what I use to code it. My wife is so strong and she is the right woman,”
he said.

Prior to his death, the popular OAP worked with Cool FM, Lagos. He was also at Inspiration FM and City FM.

Foster also worked at the Cathy Hughes Radio One and Mix 106.5 in America.

He was a judge on Idols West Africa alongside Dede Mabiaku and Nigeria Got Talent with Kate Henshaw.

He attended Morgan State University where he studied Broadcasting and Drama after spending some time with the US Marines.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Molly Shannon to Lead HBO Comedy Series From SNL Writer, Plot Details Revealed
Forum | 3 days ago

Molly Shannon to Lead HBO Comedy Series From SNL Writer, Plot Details Revealed

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 4 days ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara

Dancing Village: The Curse Begins Trailer Previews Eerie Horror Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Dancing Village: The Curse Begins Trailer Previews Eerie Horror Movie

Jumoke Aderounmu Was Not Sick, She Died In Her Sleep – Family
Forum | 1 week ago

Jumoke Aderounmu Was Not Sick, She Died In Her Sleep – Family