“I want to go back to Nigeria so bad”, US Rapper Cardi B

Forum 3 years ago

“I want to go back to Nigeria so bad”, US Rapper Cardi B

American rapper, Cardi B who once said she was filing for Nigerian citizenship has disclosed her desire to return to Nigeria.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/60345dd23ed2128d1f979edd71f0afba.jpg

Cardi B who visited Nigeria in December 2019 and was nicknamed Chioma B declared that she really wants to be back in Nigeria “soo bad”.

She revealed this while reacting to a social media post saying she was trending in Nigeria with over 18,000 tweets.

In response, Cardi B wrote;

“I wanna go back sooo bad.”

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/307d8e6d900c5c3eb8dc0ae494b4825f.png

See some reactions to the post below.

I want you to go back as well, those Instagram stories u posted was just too lit Loudly crying face – @Badbihparty_

She misses everything. The food, the people, the trips, Nigeria is an amazing country, fuck what the media says. – @AdeBond_

could you define “soon” for us? Pensive face babe we’ve been starving for a year, we cannot wait till you bring us some flames! Two hearts – @lanahearted

During her time in Nigeria, Cardi B gave an amazing performance while also having fun at the club, went sight seeing and visited the less privilege.

Recall that after he visit to Nigeria, Cardi B had stated that she intends to file for Nigerian passport while also asking a fan to beg Offset to move with her to Nigeria.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries

I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai
Forum | 3 days ago

I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 3 days ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip