Nathaniel Bassey performs Onise Iyanu with Ibidun Ighodalo’s daughter at her funeral (video)

Forum 3 years ago

Nathaniel Bassey performs Onise Iyanu with Ibidun Ighodalo’s daughter at her funeral (video)

One of the highlights at the entombment administration of the late Ibidunni Ighodalo which held tight Saturday at the Ebony Vaults and Gardens, Ikoyi Lagos, was Nathaniel Bassey and Keke Ighodalo's joint understanding of the gospel track, Onise Iyanu.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/4ab4d41dba3db0f6f387824cbb68b255.png

It was such an enthusiastic second as the gospel artiste, Nathaniel Bassey tired to hold down tears as he ringed in with the late Ibidunni Ighodalo's daughter, Keke.

Pondering the event, Nathaniel Bassey created on Instagram "Had my own little effect, singing with great keke, lauding the superb presence of Ibidun Ighodalo. Activities : make life exquisite for as much individuals you meet. Likewise, make sure to make it flawless for YOU also."

News depicts that Ibidunni Ighodalo kicked the pail in the early extensive stretches of Sunday, June 14 of each a housing in Port Harcourt from a theorized cardiovascular disappointment.

Ibidun is made due by her significant other, Pastor Ituah Ighodalo of the Trinity House Church, Lagos and her two children, Zenan and Keke.

On Friday, in Lagos, a night of tributes held wherein the late supervisor of event orchestrating association, Elizabeth R, was paid sparkling tributes by various VIPs which consolidated the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Mr Babatunde Fashola and some more.

Watch video of their version underneath:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 week ago

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie

Sarah Martins advises Yul Edochie on what to do to make his daughter Danielle happy
Forum | 1 week ago

Sarah Martins advises Yul Edochie on what to do to make his daughter Danielle happy

My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me - Daughter Tells Court In Kwara
Forum | 1 week ago

My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me - Daughter Tells Court In Kwara