Ex-minister To Buhari: Human Life Cheaper In The North Than Chicken

Forum 3 years ago

Ex-minister To Buhari: Human Life Cheaper In The North Than Chicken

A former minister for sport, Solomon Dalung has come out to implore President Muhammadu Buhari to sack his service chiefs over the spate of killings in the north.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/ef8849cb1160da11260801a8a8c8d351.jpg

According to the former minister, he said lives have become cheaper than chicken in the northern part of the country because of the inefficiency of the service chiefs.

He further advised Buhari to take a step against them now or else something more terrible may erupt by 2021.

He said,

“Mr President, you have given these people more money, yet we continue to lose more lives”, Dalung said..

“These people are only enriching themselves with public money Mr President.

“Sadly, you have once mentioned that they were disobeying your orders; I mean orders of the Commander-In-Chief, so why are you still tolerating them?

“Mr President, it’s high time you let go of them because their continued stay is only rubbishing your administration.

“I’m not a prophet but I can predict (that) if no action is taken on these traitors within your government, you’ll bitterly regret it by 2021.

“From Borno to Kwara and from Plateau to Sokoto, human life has become cheaper than that of a chicken.

“Take for example, how innocent souls are perishing, and needlessly so, in your own home state of Katsina,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 1 week ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 1 week ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu

Forum | 1 week ago

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again
Forum | 1 week ago

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again