BEAUTIFUL GOALS!! Ahmed Musa Speaks On Brace Against Iceland In 2018 World Cup

Forum 3 years ago

BEAUTIFUL GOALS!! Ahmed Musa Speaks On Brace Against Iceland In 2018 World Cup

Ahmed Musa has remembered the memory of scoring Nigeria’s two goals in their 2-0 defeat of Iceland at the 2018 Fifa World Cup in Russia.

Having lost 2-0 to Croatia in their opening game, the Super Eagles went into the encounter in dire need of a win against the debutants.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/ddcfe072b79748472d0610f624bee8f2.jpg

However, it was the speedy forward who was the hero as his second-half effort inspired Gernot Rohr’s men to a much-desired victory at the Volgograd Arena.

Two years later, the Al-Nassr star recalled that moment – describing it as one of the best days of his life.

“Wow, how time flies! I can’t believe it’s two years already since I scored those much-needed goals at the World Cup,” Musa tweeted.

“The tears of joy I shed that day I can never forget. Unarguably one of the best days of my life. Grateful to Allah and every one of you for the love.”

The three-time African champions’ hopes got quashed owing to a 2-1 defeat to Argentina in their last Group D encounter.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 1 day ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers
Forum | 3 days ago

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 3 days ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie