‘What manner of man is this’ – Nigerians react after visually impaired Cobhams Asuquo was seen washing his car

Forum 3 years ago

‘What manner of man is this’ – Nigerians react after visually impaired Cobhams Asuquo was seen washing his car

Nigerian musician, producer, and songwriter, Cobhams Asuquo has left many wondering what type of man he is after he shared a picture of him washing his car.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/68fb522fda16e745a416e4a3726bec41.png

In the video, Cobhams who is visually impaired was seen listening to his music and washing his car. According to the 39 year old, he did the video to motivate people to enter for his giveaway by vibing to his song and also doing their hustle.

In his words;

“I’m giving out 20k to 5 people to reward their hustle! Post a video of yourself vibing to my song We Plenti ft #Simi, while you are doing chores, working at your job/office, or giving us your #hustle. The more creative your video the better! I’ll be reposting the videos so use the hashtags #weplentichallenge and #weplenti. Winners will be announced on July 5th! Full song available on YouTube and all your favorite streaming services. Leggo!”

This video has earned lots of reactions from Nigerians. See some comments below;

swat_onyx wrote “Only Watching you give me extra motivation. How do you do the things you do? God continue blessing you sir”

thisonethatone______ wrote “What manner of man is this???”

ifeanyi_obike wrote “You’re just a great man, Cobhams. I’m proud of you!”

muriowoshandy wrote “Hmmm,STAY BLESSED BROTHER….. THIS LIFE NO BALANCE,I SWEAR”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series
Forum | 2 days ago

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 3 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 3 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours