If Any Married Man Slide Into My DM, I Would Screenshot And Send It To The Wife – Princess Shyngle warns

Forum 3 years ago

If Any Married Man Slide Into My DM, I Would Screenshot And Send It To The Wife – Princess Shyngle warns

Actress , Princess Shyngle, has cautioned all the married men disturbing her with love proposals in her DM.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/36292075839e139478b4e76022cf4d60.png

According to Princess Shyngle, she is not interested in married men, and so married men should stop worrying her with proposals and stay far away from her.

Princess Shyngle took to her IG page and sent out her warning. She posted,

“If you’re a married man and you mistakenly slide into my dm asking me out or even complimenting me I’m going to screenshot it and send it to your wife. I’m not joking, I’m about to dm a few wives with a screenshot of their husband on my dm ??? “

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 28 mins ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 6 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 12 hours ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 12 hours ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances