”We built and won many battles together..” – Sinach & Hubby Celebrate Sixth Wedding Anniversary.

Forum 3 years ago

”We built and won many battles together..” – Sinach & Hubby Celebrate Sixth Wedding Anniversary.

Popular Singer, Sinach and her husband, Joe Egbu celebrated their 6th wedding anniversary yesterday, June 28th and the singer penned some lovely words to her husband.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/db3ea0c60bef00ba75ff53bd037bfb64.jpg

The ‘waymaker’ crooner took to her social media page to reflect on the journey so far with her life partner and she expressed gratitude to God for keeping his promises in their lives.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/ee12f26889e6182b421e0c6f21a45810.jpg

Happy anniversary to us!! Happy anniversary my warrior , my cover, my no 1 cheer leader. My lover, my best friend , my teacher oh, best daddy in d world, my king, my honey, fight buddy and first baby.. these past 6 yrs !! Yes oh Six years . We’ve prayed , rejoiced , cried , built and won many battles together in Jesus name. And the Lord has kept His promises and open gates and nations. I love you even more … Chime . Looking forward to many more. It’s a new level.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Joker Who Has Never Won An Election – Jimoh Ibrahim Slams Ondo Governor
Forum | 3 days ago

Joker Who Has Never Won An Election – Jimoh Ibrahim Slams Ondo Governor

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband
Forum | 5 days ago

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband

Forum | 5 days ago

Daredevil: Born Again Photos Celebrate Production Wrap
Forum | 1 week ago

Daredevil: Born Again Photos Celebrate Production Wrap