Nigerians were forced to accept Coronavirus - Governor Yahaya Bello

Forum 3 years ago 1

Nigerians were forced to accept Coronavirus - Governor Yahaya Bello

Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State has alleged that Nigerians were forced to accept the Coronavirus pandemic.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/ce376a7e37991e80426ab6f3bdd89adc.jpg

The Kogi state Governor said this at a prayer session for late Nasir Ajana, Kogi chief judge on Tuesday June 30. He insisted that Coronavirus is only out to create fear, panic, reduce and shorten the lifespan of people.

Bello who countered claim of the state's Chief Judge dying from Coronavirus, also stated that nothing kills faster than fear.

He said at the event;

“Whether medical experts and scientists believe it or not, COVID-19 is out to shorten the lifestyle of the people, it is a disease propagated by force for Nigerians to accept.

“COVID-9 is only out to create fear, panic – orchestrated to reduce and shorten the lifespan of the people.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi
Forum | 3 days ago

Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment
Forum | 1 week ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders
Forum | 1 week ago

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders

No Vacancy In Ondo Govt House, My Certificate Is Genuine – Governor Aiyedatiwa
Forum | 1 week ago

No Vacancy In Ondo Govt House, My Certificate Is Genuine – Governor Aiyedatiwa