DON’T KILL ME!! “I’m Above 70 Years, Vulnerable To COVID-19” – Theodore Orji Tells EFCC

Forum 3 years ago

DON’T KILL ME!! “I’m Above 70 Years, Vulnerable To COVID-19” – Theodore Orji Tells EFCC

Senator Theodore Orji, a former Abia State governor, has blamed COVID-19 pandemic for his failure to furnish the Economic and Financial Crimes Com­mission (EFCC) with his assets declaration form.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/0455f9af2a584e3f88f64c8e651ed2ec.jpg

In a letter dated June 29, 2020, and addressed to the EFCC chairman, Orji, through his legal counsel, Lawminds Asso­ciates, said as a vulnera­ble person who is above 70 years, he is observing precautionary measures as ordered by the Federal Government in the fight against the spread of the pandemic.

He, therefore, request­ed to be given reasonable time to get the documents.

Part of the letter reads: “Sequel to your demand from our client on the 29th day of June, 2020, to fur­nish you with his assets declaration documents.

“It became pertinent to notify you that our client, who is one of the vulnerable persons to the COVID-19 pandemic as he is above 70 years old and is observing precautionary measures as ordered by the Federal Government, pleads to be given a rea­sonable time to get hold of the said documents and forward to your office as requested.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 14 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara
Forum | 15 hours ago

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara

Bandits Kill 4, Kidnap 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara
Forum | 16 hours ago

Bandits Kill 4, Kidnap 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara