I want to pay for his entire education anywhere in the world” – Media personality Fade Ogunro reacts to viral video of young ballerina

Forum 3 years ago

I want to pay for his entire education anywhere in the world” – Media personality Fade Ogunro reacts to viral video of young ballerina

A young male ballet dancer was captured on video where he displayed his amazing ballet moves barefooted, under the rain on concrete.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/a1e4b286566f7880c41548c118394dfc.jpg

The video which went viral, has captured the attention of Fade Ogunro, a former ballerina and media personality who has now decided to sponsor the young ballerina’s formal education in any institution in the world, till he graduates.

The video Fade reacted to was shared by @BlackNoChaser on Twitter with the caption,

“What is dedication? Ballet, barefoot on concrete while raining… incredible!”

Read her reaction below…

“Thanks everyone for your kind words. I really didn’t expect this incredible response. I have communicated with @LeapOfDanceAca1 and the young man in the video and another female ballet student will be put through school until they finish Uni, thanks to @BookingsAfrica“

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/dbd70bc8b3feede697ec87f6f5eecf36.jpg

Watch the viral video below…

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 6 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 10 hours ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd