24-Year-Old Pregnant Ghanaian YouTube Star Nicole Thea Dies Along With Her Unborn Child

Forum 3 years ago

24-Year-Old Pregnant Ghanaian YouTube Star Nicole Thea Dies Along With Her Unborn Child

Pregnant Ghanaian YouTube star Nicole Thea, has died at age 24 along with her unborn son, Reign.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/cbd29fabe1131bc730eb47d739d7fefe.jpg

The content creator, who lived in London, sadly passed on Saturday morning, according to a statement posted on her Instagram account.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/abfd2e482b2840ab96abf4e4dae36143.jpg

“To all Nicole’s friends and supporters it is with great sadness that I have to inform you that Nicole and her son she and Boga named Reign sadly passed away on Saturday morning.

Also Nicole pre-schedule a few YouTube videos and Boga has made the decision to allow them to be aired.

As a family we ask that you give us privacy because our hearts are truly broken and we are struggling to cope with what has happened. Thank you her mum RIP My beautiful baby girl Nicnac and my grandson Reign, I will miss you for the rest of my life until we meet again in eternal heaven. Xxx”

The dancer was just weeks away from delivering her baby. She posted several beautiful maternity photos preparing for a due date but unfortunately, she has died.

The cause of her death is still unknown

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere
Forum | 1 day ago

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge