“I Don’t Want To Be Fat And Unhealthy” – Nollywood Actress, Eniola Badmus Laments

Forum 3 years ago

“I Don’t Want To Be Fat And Unhealthy” – Nollywood Actress, Eniola Badmus Laments

Plus-sized Nigerian actress Eniola Badmus has lamented over her plump body saying she does not want to be fat and unhealthy.

Eniola told Punch News that she wants to maintain a healthy and sexy body figure and when she was asked about losing the weight she said:

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/2b7565725d038e4199875141e705e427.jpg

She said:

“I didn’t initially decide to go on a weight loss journey; it chose me. It all started when I put up a post a while back about weight loss companies using slim people to promote their products and services. I told them to use me if truly their products work. A lot of them picked up the challenge but I was able to settle with the ‘deshapeables’. I decided to work with them because I like their plan and I hope it would work.”

The 42-year-old thespian and movie producer emphasized that she has no plans on becoming slim because she has accepted who she is and her plus-size figure will not in anyway affect her work or her brand.

“In fairness, I really can’t tell if losing weight would help my brand because with or without losing weight, I’m Eniola Badmus. If this works, people would just see the new body on me. However, it’s not going to be a total transformation because I still want to be a chubby girl; not slim. The goal is to be chubby but sexier. Maybe like losing three sizes. People should not think that I would be a shadow of who they know. I’m only doing this because I want to. No matter how much we shout about body positivity, one would still have to be on a diet. One would have to watch what one eats and exercise.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 1 day ago

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama
Forum | 3 days ago

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama

I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai
Forum | 4 days ago

I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai