PREMIER LEAGUE!! Jose Mourinho Gives Reason Next Season Will Be Different For Tottenham

Forum 3 years ago

PREMIER LEAGUE!! Jose Mourinho Gives Reason Next Season Will Be Different For Tottenham

Tottenham Hotspur manager, Jose Mourinho has disclosed that next season would be different for his team because Spurs are going to make some changes in their squad.

The Portuguese also explained that Tottenham’s next season would not be so full of negative episodes like the current 2019/20 campaign because he would start working from day one.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/7846491b2b45c1864da368e766a5966b.jpg

Mourinho said this following Tottenham’s Premier League 2-1 victory against Arsenal on Sunday.

Mourinho’s men defeated the Gunners at home, thanks to two goals from Son Heung-min and Toby Alderweireld.

Alexandre Lacazette did score for Mikel Arteta’s side.

Speaking after the game, Mourinho told Football London:

“Next season is going to be different from this one.

“[I am optimistic] because I start working from day one, because I believe we are going to make some changes in our squad, and for that, we don’t need a huge investment like the club made in the past summer.

“Don’t forget that was a huge investment in the last summer on transfers because I don’t believe, I cannot believe, that the season is going to be so full of negative episodes like we’ve had since practically since day one.

“So there are many reasons to believe that it is going to be different.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Court Gives Update On EFCC’s Suit Against Embattled Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 hour ago

Court Gives Update On EFCC’s Suit Against Embattled Yahaya Bello

Severance Season 2 Wraps Production on Apple TV+ Series
Forum | 8 hours ago

Severance Season 2 Wraps Production on Apple TV+ Series

Wednesday Season 2 Cast Adds Thandiwe Newton to Netflix Series
Forum | 8 hours ago