“I Enjoyed Seeing My 4-months Old Baby Being R@ped By My Boyfriend Because She Was Flirting With Him” – Lady Reveals (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

“I Enjoyed Seeing My 4-months Old Baby Being R@ped By My Boyfriend Because She Was Flirting With Him” – Lady Reveals (Video)

Netizens have been left stunned by a viral video of a young lady who claims she enjoyed watching her 4 months old baby girl being raped by her boyfriend and she did not care.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/3f07b1b60f8af37ece105edbdd7519ec.jpg

The video which has made its way into the public domain has received the wildest reaction ever due to the claims made by the unidentified lady. Whilst others wished she could be arrested and locked up for life, others suggested a psychiatric hospital would be the perfect place for her.

The lady claims she enjoyed watching her man rape her daughter because she felt she was flirting with him all the time. According to her, she always cries whenever she sees him and quickly switches to a happy face whenever he touches him or puts her in his arms. This made her jealous and thought of pimping her to guys to make money off her.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano
Forum | 18 hours ago

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car
Forum | 18 hours ago

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 18 hours ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien
Forum | 21 hours ago

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien