Frank Lampard Reacts To FA Cup 3-1 Win, Reveals What He Told Mason Mount

Forum 3 years ago

Frank Lampard Reacts To FA Cup 3-1 Win, Reveals What He Told Mason Mount

Chelsea boss, Frank Lampard, has reacted to his side’s FA Cup semi-final 3-1 victory over Manchester United on Sunday at Wembley Stadium.

He also revealed what he told attacking midfielder, Mason Mount, before the England youngster scored a powerful shot goal against the Red Devils.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/7b76a27900b7568580205254119716d6.jpg

Three goals from Olivier Giroud, Mason Mount and Harry Maguire (OG) ensured Frank Lampard’s side defeated Man United.

Bruno Fernandes did score a late consolation goal for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side at Wembley Stadium.

“It’s a great achievement for us to get to the FA Cup final, to win a semi is great but to win the final is the main thing,” Lampard was quoted by Football London as saying after the game.

“It’s right up there with one of our best performances, but we have had some good performances this season.”

Speaking on Mount’s goal, Lampard added:

“I asked Mason to strike through the ball more, and you have to strike through it against top goalkeepers.”

Chelsea will now face Arsenal, who defeated Manchester City, in the final on August 1.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 14 hours ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 19 hours ago

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 19 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

Forum | 20 hours ago