I’m not a hoe in reality – Naira Marley reveals true personality

Forum 3 years ago

I’m not a hoe in reality – Naira Marley reveals true personality

Popular Nigerian Singer, Naira Marley, on Tuesday morning revealed his true personality.

Marley known for tweeting sexual and vulgar words is also the leader of ‘Marlians ‘no manners’.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/95db3a58b73978cb456f0fe1fec08d34.png

The headliner of the ‘Marlian’ movement has singles such as Soapy’, ‘Opotoyi’ garnished with explicit, lewd lyrics of sexual reverence.

However, the singer has cleared the air on his Twitter page that all his posts on social media is just for laughs as he is not a ‘hoe in real life’.

His tweet read: “If you have a crush on me, ignore all the hoe shit I post it’s all for laughs. I’m not a hoe in real life.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 18 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 1 day ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 1 day ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says