BBNaija: “I Want Nengi and Ozo To Get Married, Their Children Will Be Beautiful” – Lilo Suggests, Nengi reacts, Ozo Disagrees (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

BBNaija: “I Want Nengi and Ozo To Get Married, Their Children Will Be Beautiful” – Lilo Suggests, Nengi reacts, Ozo Disagrees (Video)

Big Brother Naija Lockdown Season 5 housemates didn’t come to play as most housemates have already marked their territories to avoid trespassing and also arranged marriages for others.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/e7d44cbe62e41cf8808181b19406a2ab.png

The vibe between Ozo and Nengi seems to be fading after he disagreed with Lilo’s assertion that he would have beautiful children should he marry Nengi, the head of house who also happens to be his type of lady.

Quote:

“I want Nengi and Ozo to get married, their children will be so beautiful and will not look like Nigerians”

Ozo on the other hand thought otherwise of what their children would look like as he replied saying they would rather look like albinos.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 14 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 14 hours ago

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham

Forum | 16 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 18 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted