#BBNaija 2020: “Neo Is My Spec, We Click So Well” – BBNaija Housemate, Vee

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija 2020: “Neo Is My Spec, We Click So Well” – BBNaija Housemate, Vee

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/613e76f4219adcede3501612ff0cbea1.jpg

Big Brother Naija female housemate, Victoria Adeyele, known as Vee in the 5th edition of the show has told of her affection for fellow housemate, Neo to Biggie during her diary session.

According to the London born ‘hot-headed’ 23-year-old lady, she likes Neo due to the kind of energy she receives around him. To her, most of the ladies are not open to the guys but for her, she is open to everybody and sees him as his potential ally.

She added that she has a 70% chance of winning the game as she sees stiff competition from other housemates but would steady the game and take her chances.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 19 hours ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija
Forum | 4 days ago

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija's Neo Reacts To Accusations Of Affair With Mabel Makun