Former Nigerian Pastor Flaunts His Gay Partner To Mark His 29th B’day

Forum 3 years ago

Former Nigerian Pastor Flaunts His Gay Partner To Mark His 29th B’day

A former youth pastor has ‘thrown caution’ to the wind by publicly making his ‘forbidden’ sexual orientation known after he displayed his gay partner as he marks his 29th birthday on social media.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/d9fc8cb70a3b25361337c4a014bce53a.jpg

The young man identified as Dan Yomi shared sizzling photos of himself and his man lover as along with a message opening up on his battle with sexual identity which he tried to hide without any success. A portion of his caption reads:

“Hmmm…Where do I start ……For years I’ve been struggling with what I initially thought was a demon inside me or like some will call it, a disease. A struggle no one knew about except close friends who were either like me or allies I could confide in…and these included people in the church.

As someone who was raised in a Christian home, I was nurtured by amazing parents who wanted nothing but the best for their last son aka ‘last card’ lol. They ensured my steps(and that of my siblings) were ‘ordered in the way of the Lord’. I was taught to be honest, forgiving and supportive…most of all, my parents gave me access to education.

We attended a conservative church every Sunday, one with doctrines that were aimed at not just preparing its members for heaven, but also live a ‘fulfilled life whilst on earth’.

I started from joining the children Sunday school to learning how to sing and play three different musical instruments(Violin, Flute, and Keyboard), ..I was a senior member of the Choir and Orchestra and I loved every bit of it and was also loved by many because of it…in fact, this was and still is the best part of religion for me.”

Given the consavatibe nature of surprise, dont be surprise if you come across derogatory remarks aimed at him on social media.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/ebe139aecdff5b640ab6237e449be608.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Arthur the King Blu-ray & Digital Release Dates Set for Mark Wahlberg Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Arthur the King Blu-ray & Digital Release Dates Set for Mark Wahlberg Movie

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom
Forum | 1 day ago

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom