#BBNaija: My Father Told Me Not To Come Back Home After The Show- Housemate Reveals

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: My Father Told Me Not To Come Back Home After The Show- Housemate Reveals

One of the female housemates of the biggest reality show in Nigeria’s Big Brother Naija (BBNaija), Dorothy Bachor Lynda, known in the house as Dorathy has disclosed that her family has warned her not to return back home after the show is over.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/768ff1db6d9f1ba550e1af13fc2a1131.jpg

Dorathy disclosed this information during the Tuesday diary session with Big Brother. During her session, Dorathy took the opportunity to disclose a shocking revelation when Big Brother asked her if she thinks she can win the grand prize.

She explained that she hopes to win the grand prize because she needs the money so much because her family told her not to return back to the house after the show.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service
Forum | 4 hours ago

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 1 day ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 1 day ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)